Travel ICU (RN)
Gallup, NM while making over $1,570 a week helping those in need!
- Travel RN’s bring home over $1,570 a week!
- 12H hour shifts (Nights)
- 13-week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- NM or Compact Registered Nurses License
- 2 years' RN experience
- Travel experience preferred
What to do in NM
- Hot Air Balloon Festival
- White water rafting, outdoor adventures, hiking and more
- Canyon and cave trails
- Hot Springs
- Explore National and State Parks
- Ancient Ruins
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.