COVID\-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities\. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID\-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security\.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires\. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID\-19 Community Level at the specific work location\.
**Description:** **This position requires a Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance\.**
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space\.
The Cybersecurity Staff will partner with the security team, program, and government customers to perform as an Information Systems Security Officer \(ISSO\) for programs located at the LM facilities in Colorado Springs, CO\.
In this role you will:
• Oversee day\-to\-day information system security operations including auditing the IS, hardware, and software implementations and RMF package authorizations\.
• Carry out technical administration of IS in accordance with internal LM and customer security requirements, primarily Risk Management Framework \(RMF\)\.
• Upkeep, monitor, analyze, and respond to network and security events\.
• Document compliance actions with the ISSM to address non\-compliance in the allotted time frame\.
• Ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices\.
• Participate in internal/external security audits/inspections; performs risk assessments\.
• Ensure records are maintained for workstations, software, servers, routers, firewalls, network switches, telephony equipment, etc\. throughout the information system's life cycle\.
• Evaluate proposed changes or additions to the information system, and advise the ISSM of their security relevance\.
• Ensure configuration management \(CM\) for security relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented\.
• Assist in conducting investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary\.
• Ensure proper protection and / or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered\.
• Communicate, implement and manage a formal Information Security / Information Systems Security Program together with ISSM and CPSO\.
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree and 9\+ years of experience\.
• Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
• DoD 8570 IAM Level II certification or Higher
• Hands\-on Information System auditing and investigation experience
• Knowledgeable of operating system security requirements
• Hands\-on experience with industry\-standard Information Assurance tools and repositories
• Ability to develop, review and maintain RMF artifacts to support dynamic environments
• Experience implementing new and complex technologies at multiple classification levels within large environments
• Experience with obtaining and maintaining system ATOs
• Have a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree\.
• Experience working in DoD environments
• DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification
• Hands on experience with ICD 503/JSIG and/or DAAPM
• Hands on experience submitting package information in eMASS
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.