IT Support Specialist
Travel Amount Required:
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States
**Description & Qualifications**
• Provide internal technical IT support for our end users through the phone and potentially other channels to resolve incidents and requests quickly and efficiently.
• Interactions with customers and other analytical and business staff and therefore must be effective in interpersonal communications and possess problem solving skills.
• Uses a high degree of patience and problem management techniques to solve issues encountered by internal clients. Follows through on resolution with end users.
• Accountable for all software, hardware, and business application support compatibility on current and future technologies.
• Attends meetings & maintains a current level of knowledge & training in related disciplines.
• Consults solution knowledge base and peers to optimize problem resolution. Adheres to established standards in resolving technical problems or matters.
• Keeps up with current & future client technologies, infrastructure operations & industry best practices & certifications.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and / or perform fixes over our telephony system and any other introduced channels.
• Diagnose / troubleshoot issues and provides technical aid to internal clients ensuring they are dealt with in a pleasant, professional, and timely manner.
• Maintain working relationships with all IT & business resources, acts as the liaison between support staff & senior technical resources.
• Ensure proper / accurate up-to-date documentation and categorization for all problems, incidents, and requests.
• Create or update knowledge articles as needed.
• Responsible for escalating all incidents and requests to appropriate support teams when resolution or process is unknown or out-of-scope in a timely manner.
• Support other IT groups as needed.
• Active Directory knowledge including understanding of GPO, user/computer/exchange accounts administration for imaging, management & client patching as needed.
• Strong customer service skills
• Technical proficiency with the Windows and Mac Operating Systems
• Technical troubleshooting
• Strong analytical skills
• Great communications skills
• Exemplary attendance and punctuality
• Previous call center and / or IT experience
• Basic networking skills
• Experience with ServiceNow
• ITIL Foundations
Associate degree or consideration can be made for equivalent experience
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at **www.ukg.com/careers**
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its **supplement** .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_%20English\_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.