Founded in 2008, ASG has made a name for itself by offering superior service, quality workmanship and a hassle-free experience for our clients, and their customers. Based in Holmdel, N.J., with a strong presence in New York and operations in 12 states, ASG can deliver everything telecom companies require to run the ?last mile? of cable to a residential or commercial property ? from right-of-way to engineering design and construction. We plan, design and build solutions that allow telecom providers to bring the next generation of voice, video and Internet services to new customers.
We are looking for a full time in-house Construction Worker. ASG is looking for both experienced and entry-level workers. Travel within and around the city of Boston will be required, travel expenses to be covered by ASG.
Familiarity with electrical work is a plus!
- Job site preparation to include establishing and installing traffic control devices to create a safety zone of work
- Service machines, including pumps, compressors, generators, tractors and trailers
- Mix concrete. Pump concrete, grout, cement, sand or plaster
- Read blueprints and designs
- Dig trenches
- Operate jackhammers; earth tampers; concrete, mortar and plaster mixers
- Survey and measure equipment
- One year construction experience a plus
- Familiarity with electrical work is a plus
We offer a competitive benefits and the chance to succeed in an expanding industry. Our Benefits Include: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance,401 (K) Savings Plan, Holidays, and Paid Time Off.
For more information on ASG, please visit www.asginc.us
Required license or certification: