At Sinai In Home Care, we believe in family and strong communities. We respect and honor our elders and people with disabilities. We support you and your loved ones with encouragement and integrity, and our values shape the care we provide. Sinai In Home Care is a local, licensed, non-profit full-service agency providing care in Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas counties. Our dedicated team supports elders and family members with disabilities who want to remain in the home they love, but need trusted assistance to do so.
*$200 sign on bonus after 30 days of employment*
• Transportation: Accompany client to appointments, local trips
• General housekeeping and cleaning of client’s home, including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, dishes, sweeping and mopping floors, making beds, dusting, emptying trash, pet maintenance and all other tasks indicated on the service plan.
• Laundry, including washing, drying, folding, putting away, and ironing of clothes.
• Menu planning, grocery shopping, meal preparation, including meal planning, cooking, and proper storage of food, as well as cleaning up after the meal service. This may include eating assistance.
• Light gardening
• Medication reminders
• Companionship, including activities, discussions, encouragement, reassurance, and redirection as needed.
• Assisting clients with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, toileting, dressing and personal hygiene.
• Ambulation and transfer assistance.
• Medication reminders and medication assistance, pending evaluation: To assist client with maintaining medication schedule and support to access medication as needed.
• Assist with skin care including the application of over-the-counter non-medicated ointments or lotions. "Body care" excludes nail clipping.
• Safety checks around the house (security, dangerous situations, etc.)
• Redirecting clients with memory issues; providing safety guidance protection to the client who cannot be left alone due to impaired judgment.