We are seeking experienced Caregivers at Visiting Angels, Gresham location! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals located in Gresham, SE Portland, Clackamas, and surrounding areas! We currently have part time positions, with the potential to work up to full time if you are flexible! We currently have a variety of schedules available-days, nights, weekdays and weekends!
You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals, providing them with personal care, mobility assistance, companionship, light housekeeping and other non-medical tasks. We pride ourselves on finding the right fit for both the caregiver and care recipient! We have just received the "Employer of Choice" award for the 3rd year in a row, as well as the "Excellence in Leadership" and " Provider of Choice" awards, based on the feedback received from our clients and caregivers from HomeCare Pulse. We truly value our employees and clients, and are proud of the impact we are able to make on those in our community. If you are compassionate, reliable, and want to make a difference in someone's life-Come join our family of Angels!
• Assist clients with daily living activities and hygiene assistance
• Assisting with toileting and personal care
• Assisting care recipients with transfers and ambulation
• Non-medical services such as performing errands, shopping, and companionship
• Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
• Accurately documenting services provided
• Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
• Performs light housekeeping duties
• Meal preparation within care recipients diet, and assist with feeding as necessary
• Answering care recipients calls and attending to any requests promptly
• May assist with medication reminders and administration, after completion of company mandated medication training.
We appreciate our employees! What we offer:
• Competitive wages
• Flexible schedules
• Paid travel time between clients
• Paid sick and vacation leave
• Paid training and continuing education courses
• Referral bonuses
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance for FT employees.