Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If youre passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, were passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Sheraton Vistana Villages is ideally located in Orlando, which is the Nations number 1 tourism destination with 62 million visitors annually. We were voted Best Family Experience as an SPG Member Favorite, and our Bella pool was vote one of Floridas best on TripAdvisor. Our resort is located on International, Orlando places you within 3 miles of popular attractions like SeaWorld and Discovery Cove. We are a Vacation Ownership resort that also rents villa (1 and 2 bedroom villas with kitchen, dining / living room, patios etc.) that are not occupied by our Owners.
The In-House Marketing Representatives primary responsibility is to provide guest services to resort guests as well as qualify leads and generate preview tours for the sales department.
- Provide superior guest services to our Owners & Guests staying at the resort.
- Accurately qualify eligibility for promotional preview offers, inviting Owners & guests to the appropriate preview opportunity according to specific program guidelines
- Offer approved premiums (gifts) to guests, as additional incentives for attending preview tours
- Coordinate the preview reservation for the guest, endeavoring to arrange a convenient time for a thorough preview with the possibility of a purchase, and ensuring that all related paperwork, including guest invitations are accurately completed, initialed and signed according to department standards
- In-House Marketing reps are required to attend all mandatory meetings, trainings, and actively participate in professional development
- Vacation Ownership In-House Marketing OR In-House Sales experience required
- Prior guest services experience and familiarity with local area preferred.
- Proven track record in a Customer Service role
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, holidays and weekends
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. Vistana is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, or sexual orientation. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, please let us know.