The Inspector is responsible for ensuring quality assurance of all types of material per drawing specifications/data sheets, and assemblies per Astrodyne TDI procedures and work instructions. The Inspector is familiar with MIL Standards, ISO, First Article Inspection per AS9102, can read and write English, reviews and follows engineering documents (BOM, Assembly drawing, Outline drawing, electrical specifications, test, etc.)
· Incoming inspection of parts as required with feedback to suppliers as necessary
· First Article Inspection per AS9102
· Inspect PCB, subassemblies, and components,100% and sample check
· Metal part measurement and general inspection
· Unit assembly inspection, including paperwork, test data, dimensional inspection ,certificate of conformance, shipping documents, packing list, etc.
· Create Quality Control Rejection Report for any discrepancies and add disposition remarks
· Produce detailed reports
· Assists Quality Management team on ISO 9001/ISO 13485 systems and procedures
· Other duties as assigned
An Associate’s Degree is required, a Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 3-5 years minimum of experience.
Skills & Experience:
· 3+ years’ experience of inspection (incoming material, first piece)
· Background in assembly manufacturing, preferably in power supplies or other related Electro-Mechanical operations
· Prior experience in the use of measuring tools and equipment
· Prior experience in the reading and interpretation of blueprints
· Ability to work flexible hours or overtime when needed
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Due to Military affiliations, we are unable to sponsor candidates who require a Visa. Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder.
Job ID: 2022-1135
External Company Name: Astrodyne Corporation
External Company URL: http://astrodynetdi.com
Street: 36 Newburgh Road