- Supervise and assist the planning of customer orders. Planning consists of reviewing orders, engineering and material specifications, communicating manufacturing process to shop floor, and assisting corporate design engineers.
- Assist purchasing in specifying material requirements.
- Perform time studies as needed.
- Maintain BOM and assist in organizing and maintaining accurate inventory counts.
- Other duties as required.
Prefer a minimum two year Associate degree in a technical field
Prefer 2-3 years manufacturing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings
- Knowledge and understanding of metal processes (machining, welding, forming, burning, etc.)
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills
Light physical effort
Please send resumes to latoria@emistaffing.Com for consideration.