Psychiatry & Psychology
Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nations best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic Health System is a group of clinics, hospitals and health care facilities that provide primary and specialty care close to home. Across all locations, you'll find life-changing career opportunities within a culture of teamwork, professionalism and mutual respect. Mayo Clinic Health System is consistently recognized as among the best health care systems in the nation.
Practice Opportunity Details:
- Visa sponsorship available including J1 waiver.
- No nights calls Monday to Thursday
- Night calls do not require coming into the hospital.
- Night calls ( 7 pm to 8 am) : On Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday
Being a part of Mayo Clinic's large institution allows us to offer you:
- More work-life balance.
- Compensation exceeding the AMGA mean.
- Pension, Mayo funded defined benefit plan 403(b) with match & optional deferred compensation 457(b).
- Excellent medical, dental and spending accounts.
- First-rate malpractice coverage.
- Generous CME and travel stipend.
- Opportunities to have a partial appointment in the academic setting if desired.
Mankato is a major regional center that offers activities for all ages and interest levels. Mankato is renowned for great outdoor activities and a safe community, and is located one hour south of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area.
License or certification
The ideal candidate is a board certified/board eligible Psychiatrist.
Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
Physicians & Scientists
Psychology & Psychiatric
Psychiatry & Psychology
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).