We are going through tremendous growth and career advancement which has led to increase career opportunities within our Customer Care Center!
United Rentals is offering an excellent opportunity for career-minded Inside Sales Representatives who are ready to grow their career to the next level. To facilitate top rate service to our customers, we are seeking to build a team of knowledgeable sales and service oriented Inside Sales Representatives.
*Create a positive and consistent customer service experience.
*Process rental quotations, reservations, and contracts in compliance with the company policies.
*Accurately capture all information (required or additional) pertaining to a complete reservation.
*Communicate to a customer any terms/conditions applying to a request.
*Accurate use of United Rentals computer systems including, but not limited to, Reservation, Phone Log, and quote function.
*Identify and qualify an equipment request to ensure it will suite the customer's requirements.
*Negotiate prices on equipment rentals in accordance with pricing policies and procedures.
*Coordinate with all inside and outside branch staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements : High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Strong knowledge of construction equipment
* Strong customer service orientation
* Strong communication skills are essential
* Sale experience preferred.
* Strong computer skills and knowledge of most current business software
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Independent worker and self-started with strong self-imposed structure.
* Multi-tasking and organizational skills
* Strong sense of urgency
* Typing skills
* Must have clear and pleasant phone demeanor Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft applications-Word, Excel, Access ,Email and SURI
* Knowledge of overall construction industry
* Knowledge of product and equipment usage and applications
* Flexibility and ability to deal with a high volume of tasks, stressful and sometimes unfamiliar situations.
* Strong sense of urgency
Working Conditions: Office environment; sitting at a desk and working at a computer.
**What's in it for you?**
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.