About Our company
Total Bid Data Corp is the only Company that provides not just Construction leads but also Construction quantity takeoffs and estimates. We facilitate the estimation needs of general contractors who are Bidders and Sub-Bidders on various government projects. We provided timely, accurate, and detailed commercial construction information including leads, plans and quantity takeoffs to general contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, and manufacturer representatives.
Our experienced reporters mine commercial construction data across all agencies within New York City, Hudson Valley, and Long Island to compile comprehensive, verified, and timely reports that include:
- Quantity Take Off/estimates
- Plans and Specification
- Complete plan holder information
- Bid results
In addition to aggregating and organizing construction leads, our intuitive web service allows clients to:
- Access quantity take- off
- Track projects
- Customize searches
This information is indispensable to anyone involved in government bidding. These well-researched reports help companies land more projects and tackle them more efficiently.
As a Total Bid Data Corp Sales Consultant, you can launch your career within a unique industry. We are the only Company that provides Construction Leads, Plans and Quantity Takeoffs/Estimates all on one website. In this exciting role, you will leverage your drive and superb closing skills to contact and sell our unique business products to businesses within an assigned regional territory.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Reach key decision makers
- Present online products over the phone using our online software
- Cold calling provided leads
- Get through gatekeepers
- Overcome price objections
- CLOSE SALES!!!
Thorough our training you will receive successful sales techniques unique to our industry. We will provide you with technology, constant support and the resources that you will need to be successful. We are committed to our sales teams and actively promote.
- Monday to Friday (9-5) work week
- Competitive Compensation
- Phone/Telemarketing experience: 1-2 years (Telemarketing experience, B2B sales, and other inside sales experience is desired)
- Good phone voice and strong command of the English language
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to close deals
- Ability to comprehend technology and develop sales strategies to increase sales
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft office a must
- Appointment Setting experience a plus
- Previous Construction industry experience a plus
- Familiar with NYC Government Agencies a plus
- Excellent potential desired skills and experience success in generating leads into sales from cold calling and outbound calls
- Competitive, driven, strong work ethic, and motivated to succeed
- Brooklyn residents preferred