RMJ Technologies (RMJT) is looking for a self-starting, entrepreneurial minded and goal driven person to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative (ISR). As a candidate for an ISR position with RMJ Tech, you have the opportunity to work with a company that is growing quickly, and to be a contributing member of our success with an opportunity for career advancement. We are strong believers in collaborative teamwork, creativity and innovation, and continuous improvement and efficiency. As a result, we create an environment that fosters customer, employee, and partner success. We believe in increasing the human value of our employee?s lives and their associated communities and strive to develop and maintain a culture that promotes passion for all people who come in contact with our business.
RMJ Technologies is a Fleet Optimization company that specializes in telematics, vehicle camera systems, and driver training. The Inside Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for closing inbound sales leads and generating their own leads through cold calling, lead generation, networking, and leveraging existing contracts.
Reporting: This position reports directly to the company President.
Schedule and Location: This position is a full time non-exempt position. Candidate will work Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 430 PM. Candidate is eligible to work remotely based on location.
Compensation and Benefits:
· $16-$18 hour plus uncapped commission. $52K OTE.
· 15 accrued PTO days/year.
· Health Benefits
· Paid Holidays
· Participate in company 401K plan after certain criteria met.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
· Work with the company President to develop and execute a sales strategy geared towards meeting personal revenue goal through the use of networking, cold calling, lead generation and nurturing, referrals, associations and social media.
· Communicate with Company President regularly by submitting activity and results reports including weekly call reports, work plans and pipeline status reports.
· Achieve or exceed sales quotas by developing an understanding of customers? business, overall strategy and operational challenges and advise customer on the appropriate RMJT solutions through the use of cross-selling and bundled product solutions. Utilize a consultative selling approach for engaging customers and closing sales.
· Continuously demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all RMJT products and services.
· Develop pipeline through a combination of inbound leads and outbound prospecting.
· Maintain rapport with key accounts by making periodic outreach efforts and exploring ongoing needs and new opportunities.
· Work within and maintain accurate customer records through the use of RMJT?s CRM and Marketing platform.
· Work with customer service and fulfillment departments to ensure new customer accounts are properly implemented.
· Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems with the appropriate RMJT team members.
· Embody company Mission, Values and Goals (MVGs) and stand as an example by which all employees can embody.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
· Remain knowledgeable in areas that influence customer purchasing such as changes in the industry, market, economy, technology, society, culture, and government.
Qualifications and Experience:
· 1 year of sales experience in the telematics or telecommunications industry required.
· 2 years minimum sales experience required.
· 1 year experience in working with CRM platforms.
· 1 year of outbound call experience required.
· Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus.
· Bachelor?s degree a plus.
· Must have ability to learn quickly and meet sales quotas within 3 months of hire.
· Ability to build relationships with customers.
· Ability to adapt and be flexible with growing company policies and procedures.
· Experience in developing, planning and implementing a sales strategy.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
· Technical sales skills.
Key Competencies of the Inside Sales Representative:
· Positive, motivating, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, takes initiative, organized, passion for team success, and ability to lead, flexible, creative, innovative, persuasive and has a high stress tolerance.
RMJ Technologies is a fleet optimization company with a presence in San Marcos, California and Houston, Texas. RMJ focuses on utilizing technology products and services to increase the efficiency and decrease the liability of its clients. Such products include vehicle GPS tracking, Electronic Logging Devices, Vehicle Camera Solutions, Driver-Behavior data, relevant driver training, managed services, etc. RMJ Tech has several third party partners including Verizon/Networkfleet, Omnitracs (formerly Qualcomm), and others. RMJ Tech services clients across the U.S. and will soon expand into Mexico. We foster growth with the use of relevant technology and are looking for key personnel as we boost our team.