Intern Program Manager
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Weston - Florida - United States
**Description & Qualifications**
As an Early Career Program Manager for the EPIC (engineering, products, innovation, and cloud) organization, you are responsible for ensuring that the Early Career Programs are delivered consistently, efficiently, and with a high level of quality across all major EPIC locations worldwide. The EPIC Early Career Programs include summer internships, Spring and Fall Coop’s, and the Early Career Development Program (ECDP) that supports first-time career professionals. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to build strong relationships, be open to feedback and continually strive for ways to improve the programs. These are essential traits to succeed in this team! Knowledge and experience with Early Career programs experience is a plus. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative work style, be exceptionally well-organized, effectively multi-task, prioritize and take initiative.
• Connecting on a regular basis with early-career programs' participants for assistance and guidance during their journey
• Contributing to creating effective systems and processes
• Partnering with other teams across the Human Resources department within and outside of EPIC to assist in furthering and strengthening our programs
• Breaking down and analyzing data to determine impact and measuring our success
• Tracking EPIC early-career participants through the program as they transition from student to UKrewer
• Organizing and driving all events for the Early Career programs
• Experience with project coordination
• Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment, while managing competing priorities
• Exceptional written and verbal skills with the ability to work with groups across functions
• Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated resourcefulness
• Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, make sound judgment, then react with the best interest of the business in mind
• Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense
• Must be highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Preferably passionate about people and problem solving and possesses a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
• Ideally enjoys and thrives in social environments and is comfortable engaging on the individual and crowd level
• Seen as a coach and mentor to others
• Experience in the recruiting and interview coordination process
• Experience with PowerPoint, Excel and Smartsheets highly preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at **www.ukg.com/careers**
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its **supplement** .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_%20English\_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.