WIS International, a premier global inventory provider, seeks a part-time or full-time, entry-level retail Inventory Supervisor to join our team. Retail, supervisory, inventory and warehouse experience is a plus! Our business is growing and we need several new supervisors to service our high profile retail clients!
This position is hourly with raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum. No experience necessary, as we offer on the job training. Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule
- Supervise a team of Inventory Counters at our customer’s locations.
- Provide world class customer service to both new and existing retail customers.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with retail customers.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A desire to learn the inventory business and the drive to reach for promotional opportunities.
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills.
- Ability to build a highly successful and dedicated team.
- A high level of computer literacy.
Here are just a few of the perks you will be offered upon joining our team:
- Weekly Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- Flexible Schedule
WIS is aggressively pursuing and winning business daily to continue providing career opportunities for all team members.
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer
APPLY ONLINE AT : http://w3.wisintl.com/job-search/