Janitorial Cleaner (South East)
Tallapoosa, GA, United States of America
Back Apply Now
ATALIAN Global Services, Inc. is the U.S. division of ATALIAN Group, a Paris-based facilities services organization. Globally, ATALIAN Group operates in more than 30 countries on four continents and has revenues of over $3.2 billion and 125,000 employees. ATALIAN Global Services offers a full menu of facility service capabilities, illness prevention and cleaning, and a long history of providing clients the most creative and customized facilities support solutions in the industry, improving service quality, and often cost savings.
Job Skills / Requirements
The General Cleaner is responsible for the cleaning of and the maintenance within the assigned location to ensure a clean and sanitary environment for our clients. The General Cleaner will keep premises of office building or other commercial or institutional building in clean and orderly condition by performing the following job responsibilities.
- Empty trash and recycling
- Dust, wipe and spot clean all surfaces
- Vacuum, mop, and wet mop designated areas
- Clean entire restroom by utilizing disinfectants and bathroom cleaners, restock restroom supplies as needed, remove trash, clean fixtures, mirrors, and dispensers, sweep and/or wet mop floors
- This includes but not limited to hand tools, motorized equipment, chemical and cleaning utensils to address specific work assignments
- Ensure all lights are on/off and appropriate doors are locked when leaving an area
- Keep closets clean, neat and orderly
- Alert to public safety and security concerns. Notifies responsible agencies and/or leadership and supports the outcome
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned by Supervisor and/or Manager
- 1 year of cleaning experience, preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of position
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer industry competitive wages that are among the best in the industry. Comprehensive training is offered to all employees, with additional education offered to those interested in greater opportunities. ATALIAN Global Services is a Drug-Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Back Apply Now