+ VISA SPONSORSHIP OR TRANSFER IS NOT AVAILABLE
The Business Analyst is responsible for working closely with clients, project manager, core technical team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. This individual must possess solid business acumen, strong oral and written communication skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and social skills. They also must have the ability to bridge the business/IT divide in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding and trust.
- Facilitating and recording client discovery sessions
- Identifying and managing functional requirements
- Developing and validating use cases
- Business Process Modeling
- Documenting key content deliverables (Requirements &Functional Design Docs, test scripts, UAT sessions and Acceptance Report, Training Materials)
- Communicating status to project managers, team members and management
- 5 years experience as Business Analyst, extensive hands on experience with requirements documentation, facilitating and interviewing techniques to extract and validate user requirements
- 5 years extensive hands on experience with Requirements, Design, Construction, Testing and Implementation phases of software development. (Full Software Development Life Cycle Experience)
- Prefer 1-2 years experience with business process modeling.
Prefer 2-3 years experience with facilitating User acceptance and conducting Integrated systems testing
Prefer 1-2 years experience as a BA on Agile TeamSogeti
USA LLC, an IT consulting Co, HQ in Dayton, OH, currently seeks IT
professionals to fill multiple consultant positions, located in Dayton, OH and
various unanticipated sites throughout the US. Entry through Sr. level
positions available. Specific skill sets needed include:
please send resumes to email@example.com with relevant job title or function and ID in
the subject line. You must have authority to work permanently in the US and may
be required to travel/relocate.
**The benefits our employees enjoy:**
+ 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in theUS!)
+ Medical/Prescription/Dental/VisionCoverage- Employees pay no premiums!
+ Bonus Program that pays up to$20,000!
+ $12,000 in TuitionReimbursement
+ 100% Company-paid mobile phoneplan
+ Personal Time Off (PTO)-Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.