Job #1805: Healthcare
Title:LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Job Location:Los Angeles CA
(1) Assist in the assessment, planning, arranging, and implementing of psychosocial programs.
(2) Responsible for the content of education and counseling programs for both individual patients or groups of patients and serves as liaison to community, individuals and groups as appropriate.
(3) Counsel patients and interpret to professional and lay groups the special psychosocial needs of patients by identifying psychosocial disorders.
(4) Conduct surveys and studies relating to psychosocial status and patterns of population groups as directed.
(5) Review and evaluate recent psychosocial health research and interpret it to professionals and patients.
(6) Perform short term counseling and crisis intervention as necessary.
(7)Prepare psychosocial educational materials as needed or required.
(8)Coordinate with clinical, health education, community health and other staff members in the provision of services to patients. Provide referrals for services needed.
(9)Coordinate with other organizational entities involved in psychosocial and mental health services.
(10)Use tests, measurements, and measurement scale for general and specific assessments as well as objective patient criteria in the provision of services and evaluation procedures.
(11)Provide in-service presentations to staff as needed or required.
(12)Provide community service information as an outreach worker such as required.
(13)Assume other responsibilities as directed.