Job #1983: Healthcare
Title:Senior Developer sr#2360 (Live Cycle, .net, java)
Job Location:Downey CA
ComputerWorks Technologies is seeking the services of a Senior Developer level Consultant to assist in providing electronic forms and business process development. The Consultant shall also assist GGSD in maintenance and production support to applications and forms residing on the County’s Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform. This support is necessary to handle the myriad of electronic forms and applications that are currently in both production and development.
ISD has developed a new service offering that provides County departments with an ongoing strategy for sustaining innovation and automation in the area of forms/applications, and manual business processes. To achieve this strategy the AEM platform was chosen to facilitate the departments reengineering, consolidation and automation in these areas. In support of the AEM platform ISD created a support organization called the “Center Of Excellence” (COE). The COE service offering to departments includes development of forms, business processes, and applications, as well as provides integration, security and deployment of applications via the AEM platform on our integrated shared infrastructure. The COE is currently supporting multiple production applications on the AEM Adobe platform. These include both countywide forms and applications as well as multiple department specific forms. With an active queue of additional development projects this supports needs to be augmented with an experienced AEM Forms developer.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK/DUTIES
The Consultant shall perform all of the duties listed below:
1. Administration of the AEM application in complex production environments. Tasks shall include installation and configuration of the product in support of Adobe LiveCycle & AEM Projects.
2. AEM Forms Development including forms design as well as business process development of LiveCycle and AEM forms and applications.
3. Analyze and resolve the incidents and problems incurred in AEM production and non-production environments.
4. Coordinate with various ISD groups such as ISD’s Midrange Computing Division, Active Directory team, Enterprise Application teams and customer department staff to resolve various issues and to support the integration tasks between countywide systems.
Candidates must meet at least four (4) of the six (6) following minimum qualifications:
1. Three (3) years’ experience within the last five (5) years in LiveCycle administration including installation and configuration of the product in complex environments.
2. Three (3) years’ experience within the last five (5) years in the technical design, building, installing, configuring and supporting of Adobe Live Cycle Projects.
3. One (1) year experience within the last five (5) years in Systems Administration on Windows 2008 R2 and RHEL 6 or later including creating scripts to monitor and manage system and application performance.
4. One (1) year experience within the last five (5) years using LiveCycle API.
5. One (1) year experience within the last five (5) years in .NET or Java development.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS/ INFORMATION
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Location: Downey, CA
Optional Heallth Benefits
No C2C and no H1B
References will be requested if called for an interview.
Since the job needs to be filled immediately please email your resume as soon as possible.
We will contact you on receipt!
Global Service Resources, Inc.