Job #2063: Healthcare
Title:Interventional Radiology Technologist
Job Location:San Francisco CA
Global Service Resources, Inc.,** a leading Healthcare staffing company has an opening for Radiologic Technologist** at our local government client location.
CT or IR Certification. 12:30pm to 9pm. Contract: 12/4/17 to 03/03/2018.
All Temporary/Relief Radiologic Technologists assigned to CDCR must have the minimumexperience outlined below:
1. Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) yearsperforming services similar in scope to those defined herein in a public or privateinstitution. Internship does not count towards the required experience.
2. Possess and maintain while providing services to the CDCR current certification ingood standing from the State of California, Department of Health Services forRadiological Technology as a Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT), venipuncturecertificate and also possess a Fluoroscopy permit (where Fluoroscopy is applicable).
3. Ensure that each CRT possesses and maintains while providing services to the CDCR acurrent and valid license and also possess other modality coverage licenses; i.e.,mammogram, CT/MRI, etc. as applicable to do business in the State of California.Ultrasound Technicians are not required to be a CRT but must be an American Registryof Diagnostic Sonographer (ARDMS).
4. Each Temporary/Relief Radiologic Technologist shall be in compliance with 8 CCR5199 standards for both current N95 and Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)medical clearance and annual general respiratory protection training which is to includea request to repeat PLHCP clearance if they develop 1) marked immunocompromised orpregnancy which might require great respiratory protection than N95s provide or 2) ahealth condition which might limit N95 or PAPR use and completion of the annual 8 CCR5199 Appendix G questionnaire.
5. Temporary/Relief Radiologic Technologists providing services through this Agreementmust be proficient in the English language and be able to communicate effectively withthe CDCR/CCHCS. All Temporary/Relief Radiologic Technologists must be able to speak,understand oral and written communication and write effectively in the Englishlanguage. Any Temporary/Relief Radiologic Technologist who fails to meet the minimumqualifications shall not be permitted to perform services.
At Global Service Resources Healthcare,** we concentrate on building careers and we offer attractive compensation packages.
+ Medical Insurance
+ Vision Insurance
+ Prescription Drug Card Coverage
+ Paid Private Housing or Housing Stipend
+ Paid Travel Allowance
+ Mileage Reimbursement
+ 401(K) savings plan with employer match (soon to come)
+ Hours Bonus
+ Referral Bonus Program
+ Free Direct Deposit
+ Paid Professional Liability insurance
+ Paid training
+ Continuing Education assistance
*Benefits available according to company policy
References will be requested if called for an interview.
Since the job needs to be filled immediately please email your resume as soon as possible.**
We will contact you on receipt!
Global Service Resources, Inc.