Job #2137: Healthcare
Global Service Resources, Inc., a leading Healthcare staffing company has an opening for Psychologist our local client location in Tracy, CA.
Under the direction of the Senior Psychologist, Supervisor and/or the chief of Mental Health, the Psychologist provides psychological services to mentally ill inmates/wards. Psychologists maintain order and supervise the conduct of patient-inmates/youths, protect and maintain the safety of persons and property, and do other related work. The Psychologist must be able to work in conditions that require all of the following essential functions:
- Must be able to periodically serve as clinician-of-the-day by being available for on-call during scheduled work days for patient emergencies.
- Expected to work effectively and cooperatively with staff from all classifications in order to enhance the quality of professional working relationships.
- Conducts initial mental health evaluations including criminal, psychological, and substance abuse case history to assess inmate’s current needs and make treatment recommendations in the initial evaluation.
- Conducts clinically sound suicide risk evaluations including clinical review, applying suicide risk assessment protocols, pertinent data/chart reviews, proper documentation and consultations as needed.
- Meets with mentally ill inmates/wards for crisis intervention, group psychotherapy, face-to-face interviews, etc. May be required to provide clinical, face-to-face interviews at cell fronts in inmate housing units. In some institutions, multi-tiered housing units may require the ability to climb stairs and walk long distances.
M-F 7:30AM – 3:30PM SHIFT
40 HRS WK / 6 MONTH CONTRACT
At Global Service Resources Healthcare, we concentrate on building careers and we offer attractive compensation packages.
+ Medical Insurance
+ Vision Insurance
+ Prescription Drug Card Coverage
+ Paid Private Housing or Housing Stipend
+ Paid Travel Allowance
+ Mileage Reimbursement
+ 401(K) savings plan with employer match (soon to come)
+ Hours Bonus
+ Referral Bonus Program
+ Free Direct Deposit
+ Paid Professional Liability insurance
+ Paid training
+ Continuing Education assistance
*Benefits available according to company policy.
References will be requested if called for an interview.
Since the job needs to be filled immediately please email your resume as soon as possible.
We will contact you on receipt!
Global Service Resources, Inc
Job Type: Full-time
Thank you and Best regards,
Global Service Resources, Inc. Direct: (818) 252-9203Toll Free: (800) 779-GLOBAL (4562) Ext. 9203Tel: (818) 244-4484 Ext. 9203Fax: (866) 369-6005Email: Carla.Haghverdian@GlobalServiceResources.com