Job #2258: Healthcare
Title:Radiology Technologist (Vacaville)
Job Location:Vacaville CA
Global Service Resources, Inc., a leading Healthcare staffing company has an opening for Radiology Tech at our local government client location.
a. Develop and processX-Ray exposures;
b. Comply with all exam protocols as established by the CDCR Diagnostic Imaging department;
c. Consult with Radiologist or ordering medical provider when necessary for purposes of clarification;
d. Provide emergency medical support to medical providers in the event of allergic reaction to injected radiological contrast or any other medical emergency;
e. Utilize proper identification marker prior to procedure;
f. Utilize proper technique for exam ordered;
g. Perform and assist medical provider with special procedures; i.e., routine fluoro, drainage procedures, biopsies,myelograms, etc;
h. Perform general diagnostic radiographic works and processing of digital images in conjunction with Radiology information System/Picture Archive Communication System (RIS/PACS);
i. Provide for the care and safety of patient/youth undergoing X-Ray procedures;
j. Proper labeling of digital images before they are electronically viewed by the Radiologist;
k. Perform statewide standard radiology protocols and documentation;
I. Review digital X-Ray images on Fuji Computer Radiography System for proper positioning and image clarity;
m. Respond to emergency room and bedside radiographic examination;
n. Ensure supplies are adequate to perform all radiographic exposures and procedures;
o. Comply with radiation protection in accordance with safety standards;
p. Coordinate maintenance of the X-Ray machines to keep them in safe operating conditions; when applicable;
q. Perform radiographic examination that require with and without contrast media in the radiology room as well as inthe procedure room as applicable;
r. Maintain radiology records within the RIS/PACS in accordance with CDCR policy and in a timely manner; and
s. Perform other duties as assigned;
t. Maintain professional working relationship between patient/youth and Healthcare Services Staff; u. Comply with and practice universal safety precautions; and
v. Practice As Low As Reasonable Achievable (ALARA) radiation exposure when performing radiology protocols.
1. Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years performing services similar in scope to those defined herein in a public or private institution. Internship does not count towards the required experience.
2. Possess and maintain while providing services to the CDCR current certification in good standing from the State of California, Department of Health Services for Radiological Technology as a Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT), venipuncture certificate and also possess a Fluoroscopy permit (where Fluoroscopy is applicable).
3. Ensure that each CRT possesses and maintains while providing services to the CDCR a current and valid license and also possess other modality coverage licenses; i.e., mammogram, CT/MRI, etc. as applicable to do business in the State of California. Ultrasound Technicians are not required to be a CRT but must be an American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographer (ARDMS).
4. Each Temporary/Relief Radiologic Technologist shall be in compliance with 8 CCR 5199 standards for both current N95 and Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) medical clearance and annual general respiratory protection training which is to include a request to repeat PLHCP clearance if they develop 1) marked immunocomprompromise or pregnancy which might require great respiratory protection than N95s provide or 2) a health condition which might limit N95 or PAPR use and completion of the annual 8 CCR 5199 Appendix G questionnaire.
5. Temporary/Relief Radiologic Technologists providing services through this Agreement must be proficient in the English language and be able to communicate effectively with the CDCR/CCHCS. All Temporary/Relief Radiologic Technologists must be able to speak, understand oral and written communication and write effectively in the English language. Any Temporary/Relief Radiologic Technologist who fails to meet the minimum qualifications shall not be permitted to perform services.
At Global Service Resources Healthcare, we concentrate on building careers and we offer attractive compensation packages.
+ Medical Insurance
+ Vision Insurance
+ Prescription Drug Card Coverage
+ Paid Private Housing or Housing Stipend
+ Paid Travel Allowance
+ Mileage Reimbursement
+ 401(K) savings plan with employer match (soon to come)
+ Hours Bonus
+ Referral Bonus Program
+ Free Direct Deposit
+ Paid Professional Liability insurance
+ Paid training
+ Continuing Education assistance
*Benefits available according to company policyReferences will be requested if called for an interview.
Since the job needs to be filled immediately please email your resume as soon as possible. We will contact you on receipt!
Global Service Resources, Inc.
Jessica GonzalezRecruiter, Global Service Resources
Main (818)244-4484 Ext.9202 (tel:Main (818)244-4484 Ext.9202) | Direct: (818) 252-9202 (tel:Direct: (818) 252-9202) | On-Call 818-640-5033 | Fax: (818) 306-6174 (tel:On-Call 818-640-5033 | Fax: (818) 306-6174) | Jessica.Gonzalez@globalserviceresources.com |