Job #2464: Healthcare
Title:LVN-Licensed Vocational Nurse (Ione)
Job Location:Ione CA
Global Service Resources, Inc., a leading Healthcare staffing company has an opening for a LVNat one of government client locations.
+ Duties/Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
+ Organize, provide, and maintain necessary healthcare services consistent with CCHCS policies and procedures;
+ Conduct basic hygiene and nursing care, including administration of prescribed medications and the therapeutic effects, treatments, and disease prevention, as ordered by the physician;
+ Collect information regarding patient status and report the results to the Primary Care Provider (PCP) or RN in a timely manner;
+ Provide patient/youth education and accurately document care in the approved format, noting and carrying out physician's orders;
+ Administer/assist with therapeutic measures and treatments
+ Clean and maintain equipment;
+ Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing as ordered;
+ Assist the RN and PCP with clinic appointments; e.g., physical exams, minor surgeries, casting, identifying minor illnesses;
+ Assist mental health professionals by contributing to the treatment planning process and the formal evaluation of patient/youth progress by monitoring and recording observed patient behavior;
+ Participate in the training of patient/youth in activities of daily living and assist in routine treatments; and
+ Document in the patient/youth health record the nursing care and treatment provided and the patient/youth response to facilitate the continuity of care and communicate to other healthcare providers.
1. Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years rendering direct patient care in public or private institution. Clinical competencies must be current.
2. Possess a current and valid license issued by the California State Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners.
3. Possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from an American Heart Association Provider or American Red Cross (with AED);
4. All Temporary/Relief LVNs and CNAs must have documentation of completion of a competency validation process meeting the requirements of Title 22, Section 70016 or Section 70016.1 prior to performing the duties required by this Agreement.
5. Each Temporary/Relief Temporary/Relief LVN shall be in compliance with 8 CCR 5199 standards for both current N95 and Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) medical clearance and annual general respiratory protection training which is to include a request to repeat PLHCP clearance if they develop 1) marked immunocomprompromise or pregnancy which might require great respiratory protection than N95s provide or 2) a health condition which might limit N95 or PAPR use and completion of the annual 8 CCR 5199 Appendix G questionnaire.
6. Temporary/Relief Temporary/Relief LVNs providing services to the CDCR must be proficient in the English language and be able to communicate effectively with the CDCR/CCHCS. All Temporary/Relief LVNs must be able to speak, understand oral and written communication and write effectively in the English language. Any Temporary/Relief LVN who fails to meet the minimum qualifications shall not be permitted to perform services.
At Global Service Resources Healthcare, we concentrate on building careers and we offer attractive compensation packages.
+ Medical Insurance
+ Vision Insurance
+ Prescription Drug Card Coverage
+ Paid Private Housing or Housing Stipend
+ Paid Travel Allowance
+ Mileage Reimbursement
+ 401(K) savings plan with employer match (soon to come)
+ Hours Bonus
+ Referral Bonus Program
+ Free Direct Deposit
+ Paid Professional Liability insurance
+ Paid training
+ Continuing Education assistance
*Benefits available according to company policy.
References will be requested if called for an interview.
Since the job needs to be filled immediately please email your resume as soon as possible.
We will contact you on receipt!
Global Service Resources, Inc.