Job #2526: Healthcare
Title:Recreational Therapist (Delano)
Global Service Resources, Inc.,a leading Healthcare staffing company has an opening for a Recreational Therapistour local government client location: California State Prison, Corcoran/ Kern Valley State, Delano/ CHCF, Stockton
+ Develop and implement specialized recreation therapy services to CDCR Patient-Inmates and/or DJJ Youth. Such therapeutic interventions are designed to promote social interaction, to encourage beneficial and appropriate utilization of leisure time, and to provide Patient-Inmates and/or DJJ Youth with preparation fo reentry into general population or other levels of treatment.
+ Participate in the Interdisciplinary Treatment Team (IDTT) and coordinate services with primary clinicians, correctional counselors and other custody personnel.
+ Evaluate recreation therapy needs for Patients-Inmates and/or DJJ Youth with particular attention to activities of daily living, communication skills, physical exercise, and positive coping strategies.
1. Must have the minimum experience/education as follows:
- Minimum of twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years.
2. Must have the required licenses, permits and/or certifications noted herein.
3. Patient-Inmate/Youth healthcare is of paramount importance. Accuracy in communications is critical to ensure timely, competent care is provided. Therefore, any Recreation Therapist providing services through this Agreement must be proficient in the English language and be able to communicate effectively.
4. Education must be equivalent to graduation from an accredited and/or recognized college with the major work in therapeutic recreation, or in recreation with an emphasis in therapeutic recreation. The major must have included supervised field work approved by the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification (NCTRC) or the California Board of Recreation and Park Certification (CBRPC).
At Global Service Resources Healthcare,we concentrate on building careers and we offer attractive compensation packages.
+ Medical Insurance
+ Vision Insurance
+ Prescription Drug Card Coverage
+ 401(K) savings plan with employer match (soon to come)
+ Hours Bonus
+ Referral Bonus Program
+ Free Direct Deposit
+ Paid Professional Liability insurance
+ Paid training
+ Continuing Education assistance
*Benefits available according to company policy.
References will be requested if called for an interview.
Since the job needs to be filled immediately please email your resume as soon as possible.
We will contact you on receipt!
Global Service Resources, Inc.