Job #2615: IT
Title:Electronic Personnel Records (ePR) Applications Support
Consultant for Electronic Personnel Records (ePR) Applications Support
Great opportunity for a Consultant to assist ISD’s Customer Applications Branch (CAB) and support the ePersonnel Digitization and Records Management Project (ePR) within ISD’s Shared Documentum infrastructure.
*15 Month Contract*
The perfect candidate will complete all of the following duties to support the ePR application:
1. Install, configure, upgrade, and patch the Documentum Content Servers, xCP/ D2 application servers, xPlore servers, Content Transformation Servers (CTS) and other Documentum software following established standards. The Consultant shall: a. Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve server and/or application issues. b. Prepare and implement changes via the established Change Management process, and provide incident reports when requested by management.\
2. Provide technical assistance, recommendations and/or solutions to the vendors working on development of the ePR application.
3. Work with software vendors’ technical support and customers to resolve issues
4. Provide one (1) or two (2) page weekly status reports stating the progress of the technical services assigned by the County's Project Manager or designee. The weekly status report shall include all of the following:
+ Time period covered by the report.
+ Overview of the reporting period.
+ Tasks, deliverables and other work scheduled for the reporting period, which were not completed.
+ Tasks, deliverables and other work scheduled for the reporting period, which were completed. · Tasks, deliverables and other work completed in the reporting period, which were not scheduled.
+ Tasks, deliverables and other work to be completed in the next reporting period. · List issue(s) resolved and/or issue(s) to be resolved.
+ Summary of project status as of reporting date
5. Develop technical documentation for the ePR application.
6. Transfer systems’ support knowledge to ISD staff.
You must meet all of the minimum qualifications:
1. Three (3) years of experience within the last (5) five years working as a senior developer providing solution designs.
2. Two (2) years of experience within the last three (3) years developing applications using each of the following: a. xCP 2.x. b. D2 4.x. c. REST services. d. DFC. e. Java & Eclipse.
3. Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and maintaining Documentum software in a Linux environment.
4. Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and maintaining EMC D2 software, and EMC xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP) software, including Content Server (CS), xPlore Server, Content Transformation Server (CTS), xCP application server, and other xCP components such as Business Activity Monitor (BAM), Business Process Service (BPS), Process Engine (PE), and Thumbnail Server.
Don't miss this great opportunity! Contact us as soon as possible so we can get the ball rolling!
Leslie Delos Reyes
Global Service Resources, Inc.
Direct: (818) 252-9201
Toll Free: (800) 779-GLOBAL (4562) Ext. 9201
Fax: (866) 369-6005