Job #2638: IT
Title:Sr. Application Developer
Job Location:Downey CA
Do not miss a great opportunity to work for Los Angeles County! Allow us to use our contacts to place you in a position that will open doors to positions in the government, with generous compensation. Get your foot in the door and contact us today!
Global Service Resources seeks a Senior Application Developer to provide support for designing and developing a new system that would replace the existing Manager Profile Survey (MPS) application. This system will be used to define the employee-supervisor relationship and allow the creation of custom approved relationships that can be used by multiple applications for workflow purposes.
*12 + Month Contract with a high chance of a permanent position*
What are some of the duties?
1. Actively participate in the brain storming and design sessions with the Business Analysts.
2. Design and develop user friendly and intuitive UIs for the application using VB.Net and AJAX controls.
3. Develop, test and implement supporting MS SQL Server Queries, Views and Stored Procedures based on industry best practices.
4. Integrate the application with Active Directory and other .NET and Java based applications.
5. Provide application security and role base security access support.
6. Make the application information (i.e. the custom approver data) available through WSDLs.
2. Three (3) years’ experience in the last five (5) years as an Application DBA and Developer in SQL Server 2012 (Or above) with the following skills:
a. Developing complex queries, stored procedures, triggers and performance tuning
b. Developing Integrations with other databases using the SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
c. Developing Reports using the SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
d. Backups and Restores
e. Database security
3. One (1) year experience in the last three (3) years with developing applications that integrate with the Active Directory for Authentication.
4. One (1) year experience in the last three (3) years in developing and implementing role based security at the *Enterprise application level.
5. One (1) year experience in the last three (3) years developing or working with HR or Personnel applications at the *Enterprise level. *Enterprise Level means applications used at a big organization level with large volume of users (50k +) and tightly integrated with other applications within the organization.
Let's get the ball rolling.
Leslie Delos Reyes
Global Service Resources, Inc.
Direct: (818) 252-9201
Toll Free: (800) 779-GLOBAL (4562) Ext. 9201
Fax: (866) 369-6005