Job #2693: IT
Title:Active Directory/ MCSE (Health and Criminal Justice Department)
Job Location:Downey CA
Do you want to work for the government? Get your foot in the door and let us use our contacts to get you your first job with Los Angeles County! Endless opportunities await.
Global Service Resources is looking for asomeone with MCSE, CISSP, CCNA to provide daily support for Active Directory operations, multiple scheduled projects specific to Hosted County Department’s Infrastructure needs and Active Directory Migrations and service improvement initiatives.
Location: Downey, CA
Hourly Pay Rate: Negotiable. Competitive
Contract: 12 Months with possible extension
Health Insurance: Kaiser after 90 days.
W-2 Only. No Corp to Corp.
May require some travel. Mileage and Gas will not reimbursed, so please consider that when you submit your desired hourly rate.
The Systems Administrator must meet the following minimum qualifications:
1. Three (3) years’ experience, within the last five (5) years in engineering, implementing, and supporting a Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure in a 5000+ user environment including all of the following:
a. Group Policy design implementation b. Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM) or Lightweight Directory Services (LDS) c. Trusts relationships d. LDAP directories e. Understanding and Coding Powershell scripts
2. Completed three (3) prior implementation Active Directory solutions and infrastructure engagements within the last four (4) years. All engagements must have been at an Enterprise level of no less than 1,000 users.
3. Completed seven (7) enterprise migrations within the last six (6) years.
4. Completed four (4) planning and design Enterprise migration engagements of no less than 1,000 users within the last four (4) years.
5. Be certified as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in Server Infrastructure, Productivity, and Cloud Platform and Infrastructure. Submit proof of certification with resume.
6. Be certified in at least one (1) one networking technology; if only one is held, it must be a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). Submit proof of certification(s) with resume.
7. Be certified in Cyber Security: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). The CISSP is required when accessing and dealing with sensitive criminal justice data and applications. Submit proof of certification with resume.
8. Be certified in Dell/Quest Migration Manager. This certification is required for access to the data transfer tool for the migration work. Dell will not support any vendor or entity that utilizes this tool and does not hold the certification. Submit proof of certification with resume.
9. Class “C” driver’s license.
The candidate shall perform all of the duties listed below as required for Operational sustainability and to support the implementation of the aforementioned listed projects:
· Provide technical support to ensure optimal design, operation, and maintenance of hardware, software, and performance problems for AD, Identity Management services and access management solutions.
· Analyze system performance data and project computer workloads for purposes of capacity planning and management.
· Assess AD infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands.
· Design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented to determine the feasibility of changes and modification of systems
· Develop strategic and long-range information systems plans; develop systems for large scale, complex AD Services and Access Management solutions for compatibility with long-range departmental strategies.
· Develop and document enterprise AD architecture for the Department.
· Review systems proposals for conformance to standards and integration with the documented enterprise systems architecture.
· Perform feasibility studies to determine whether to re-engineer existing AD Infrastructure, evaluate, and implement new applications, or to purchase commercial software applications.
· Develop requirements and specifications for specialized and complex systems and AD infrastructure.
· Work with external partners, including consultants, agencies, and vendors, to evaluate and implement the most appropriate system or integration of multiple systems.
· Review proposed AD Infrastructure designs to ensure that design criteria are compatible with long-range development plans and methodologies, and provide the flexibility required by future changes in systems requirements.
· Assist in the planning and deploying of new technology and software products related to Identity Management Services, Enterprise AD Migrations and products such as: Computer Software Distribution, Computer Data Synchronization, Application Integration Support, Integration with Unix/Linux’ Domain Controllers (LDAP servers), DNS (Domain Naming Service), DFS (Distributed File System), Certificates/Enterprise PKI, Webadmin (AD Administration, Delegation, & Reporting Software), NetMapper (File & Print mapping Software), Lightweight Directory Services (LDS), FIM (Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager), Directory Change Auditing thru Quest Change Auditor software, Directory Objects Backup and Recovery thru Quest Recovery Manager software, Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS) – Single Sign On Synchronizing Data Sources and applications with different types of data formats including Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Service, SQL, Oracle database and Text, and synchronizing with Microsoft Azure AD in the Office365 cloud to provide the identity linkage for Exchange Online services.
· Provide technical support in Active Directory Domain Controller, DNS DHCP, DFS and Certificates/Enterprise PKI design and implementation.
· Assist in Security policies design implementation.
· Provide Technical Support in Microsoft Identity Management Service (MIIS), Forefront Identity Management (FIM) or synchronizing with Microsoft Azure AD in the Office365 cloud to provide the identity linkage for Exchange Online services.
· Assist in configuring, using, and, translating system monitoring and management technologies that use SNMP, Network, and Performance Monitoring.
· Provide technical support in automation and administration provisioned using one or more of the following: AGPM, Batch, VBS, VB, WMI and ADSI.
· Assist in scripting for user and group object attributes modifications on Departmental domain migrations.
· Apply windows critical updates to AD domain controllers and AD supported application servers.
LOS ANGELES COUNTY HAS A RIGOROUS INTERVIEW/HIRING/ON-BOARDING PROCESS DUE TO THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE POSITION. PLEASE NOTE THAT PHONE INTERVIEWS, IN-PERSON INTERVIEWS AND BACKGROUND CHECKS MAY TAKE 2 TO 6 WEEKS ALTOGETHER
Submit your resume today!
Contact us ASAP so we can submit you and get the ball rolling on this great opportunity!
Leslie Delos Reyes
Global Service Resources, Inc.
Direct: (818) 252-9201