Job #2921: IT
Title:Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Portals Application Developers
Job Location:Los Angeles
***W-2 Only. No Corp to Corp***
Do you want to work for the government? Let us use our contacts to land you a job at LA County!
Global Service Resources is looking for 2 Microsoft (MS) Dynamics 365 CRM and Portals Application Developers. The Consultants shall develop and implement clinical and/or administrative MS Dynamics 365 CRM and Portals application(s) for the Department of Mental Health.
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Contract: 12 Months with a high chance of extension
M-F, 40 Hours a week
Location: Koreatown. Near Downtown LA.
***Travel to other County of Los Angeles offices may be required. Gas and mileage will NOT be reimbursed, so please factor that into your desired hourly rate. ***
Must meet ALL Minimum Requirements:
1. Microsoft Dynamics Gold Certified
2. Two (2) continuous years of experience within the last three (3) years developing and deploying MS Dynamics 365 applications.
3. One (1) continuous year of experience within the last two (2) years developing and deploying MS Dynamics 365 Portals applications.
4. Two (2) continuous years of experience within the last three (3) years performing business analysis and requirements validation.
5. Two (2) continuous years of experience within the last three (3) years performing systems analysis and development of technical requirements from business requirements for MS Dynamics and Portals application development.
6. Two (2) continuous years of experience within the last three (3) years working in a team-oriented development environment, integrating with other Microsoft products (i.e. Azure, Power BI), coordinating efforts with other developers to build complex enterprise systems.
Information Technology plays a vital role in the automation of clinical and administrative process for DMH. DMH’s Chief Information Office Bureau (CIOB) delivers much of this automation through the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. DMH CIOB has a project portfolio and many application development projects that are either not started or on hold pending resources.
The Consultants shall be assigned to DMH’s Application Development Section of the CIOB. DMH’s Chief Information Officer (CIO) will assign a County Project Manager to each development project assigned to the Consultants
-Perform business analysis on work processes and validate technical requirements to facilitate the development of a desired application solution.
-Perform systems analysis tasks relevant to Dynamics 365 and Portals application development.
-Produce application technical artifacts such as ERD’s and data dictionaries.
-Develop MS Dynamics 365 application(s).
-Develop MS Dynamics 365 Portals application(s).
-Fully test, troubleshoot and implement MS Dynamics 365 application(s) and provide documentation supporting test methods and results.
-Author user and technical documentation.
-Provide regular status reports on all work activity to DMH management. Status reports shall include project status, milestone accomplishments, outstanding issues, planned resolutions, risks and reporting period activities.
-Provide knowledge transfer sessions to DMH CIOB technical staff.
***LOS ANGELES COUNTY HAS A RIGOROUS INTERVIEW/HIRING/ON-BOARDING PROCESS DUE TO THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE POSITION. PLEASE NOTE THAT PHONE INTERVIEWS, IN-PERSON INTERVIEWS AND BACKGROUND CHECKS MAY TAKE 3 TO 9 WEEKS ALTOGETHER***
Note: You will not receive the same benefits as a direct County employee. You will be eligible for Health Insurance at a Discounted Rate (for yourself only) and 3 paid Sick Days after 90 days of employment.
Contact us ASAP so we can submit you and get the ball rolling on this great opportunity!
Leslie Delos Reyes
(818) 252- 9201
Global Service Resources, Inc.