Location: Oakland, California and surrounding area
Pay Rate: $30.00 - $40.00 / HR
Shift: Shift depends on the project
PeopleReady is seeking Journeymen Carpenters who can construct, build, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard using hand tools and power tools. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
- Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard
- Framing Carpenters: Install metal and wood framing and roof truss components, reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, finishing interior and exterior trim, and other wooden fixtures
- Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools
- Must have previous carpentry experience
- Must be familiar with tools of your trade
- Must be familiar with construction safety practices
Why work with PeopleReady?
- Get connected to a variety of projects and a huge network of contractors.
- We offer reliable pay and flexible schedules.
For more information about this position or PeopleReady, please call 510-883-0682.
PeopleReady is an E-Verify Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Carpenter,Carpenters,Journeyman Carpenter,Carpenters and Helper,Finish Carpenters