Home Instead Senior Care Key Player
A Key Player is any office position.
Home Instead is dedicated to hiring the highest qualitystaff to ensureour clients get the best care during their senior years.
General OfficeResponsibilities and Expectations:
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner and colleagues
- Participate in meetings, Cross-training in all departments.
- Enter and maintain accurate client records
- Maintain a professional tone and manner on all calls and in-person encounters with clients, CAREgivers, and colleagues
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- Must have office experience in, Computer, Multi Phone Lines, Client Retaliations,
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a clients care.
- Conduct introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients, and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Please apply under 'Key Player' at:www.homeinstead.com/733/home-care-jobs
Please contact Allyson Starling at the Winchester, VA office. The phone number is: (540) 722-8750.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.