Knowledge Management Content Producer
Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Attend meetings in order to understand the context of business needs and produce Knowledge content for Retail Store users and Support staff
- Work closely with business, technical, and support stakeholders to define / align Knowledge solutions and priorities
- Create documentation that retail store employees can use to troubleshoot and self-resolve issues
- Create documentation that support staff can use to troubleshoot and resolve issues called in by stores and corporate employees
- Be a liaison between users and support teams to address any trends/issues with these applications and continuously improve the effectiveness of our Knowledge documentation
- Experience creating/writing training materials and / or Knowledge content for Retail Store employees.
- Experience translating store process / procedure documentation to troubleshooting documentation for Help Desk / Support teams
- Ability to understand the users they support and design and deliver Knowledge content in a clear and concise way
- Candidate has documented one or more of the following for this user group (or equivalent experience): Point of Sale (POS), Inventory Management applications, HR systems, Task Management, Digital Customer Services tools etc
- Candidate has experience managing / maintaining knowledge content in one or more of the following platforms: Confluence, Service Now, Other Online Knowledge Base software
Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.