Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
**What You-ll Do**
+ This is a Build, Release, Maintain position.
+ There would be production-support involved
**Minimum education qualification**
+ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
**The ideal candidate will have:**
1. Proven expertise in Kubernetes Container Orchestration,Docker Containers. Design, Engineer and Maintainour Kubernetes clusters
2. Assist in the performance of Kubernetes cluster builds,upgrades, and configuration.
3. Work with Kubernetes clusters in multiple clouds andbare metal environments
4. Troubleshoot issues related to our Kubernetes clusters.
5. Participate in research, POC for 3rd party integrationswith Kubernetes, and testing new Kubernetes features and technologies.
6. Work with Ansible and Terraform to build, scale, andupgrade Kubernetes clusters.
7. Keep current on the latest trends, features, andtechnologies related to Kubernetes.
8. Configure and maintain Kubernetes monitoring andlogging.
9. Experience with Mesos DC/OS, Rancher and Docker Swarmis an advantage.
10. Ability to advise technical teams through design andimplementation, with a focus on Kubernetes
11. Expert level hands-on experience with Docker,Kubernetes and their associated deployment artifacts, APIs, and CLItooling
13. Comfortable configuring and working with CI/CDpipelines using Azure DevOps, Jenkins or similar tooling.
14. Experience creating and managing platform services forIdentity and Access, ServiceMesh, Logging, Event Bus, Monitoring,Administration, Storage Management, etc.leveraging open source packages asupstream sources
15. Proficient with Shell Scripting using LinuxShell / Bashand/or Windows PowerShell.
16. Understanding of distributed software architecture anddesign patterns, e.g. 12 Factor application design, reactive,microservice, CQRS and Event Sourcing.
**The benefits our employees enjoy:**
+ 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
+ Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
+ Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
+ $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
+ 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
+ Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.