Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with passion. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. Th LPN is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes.
We are looking to build up a tam of experienced professionals to work with a gentleman who needs total care following a serious accident at work. The successful candidate would be expected to take 3x 12hr shifts a week so that the client was provided with round-the-clock skilled care.
We are looking for high-energy individuals looking for full-and part-time work nights, days, weekends and holidays. The hourly salary is competitive as the family has specific skilled needs.
• Weekly pay with direct deposit
• GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
• Free continuing education
• One to one patient care
• Paid time off
• Implement plan of care and treatment using sound judgement and critical thinking
• Provide accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care nd the nursing process
• Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken specific to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and intra muscular medications. Observes, reports and records adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered nurse
• Perform wound care and recognize the need for and institute emergency measures in a rapid and appropriate manner
• Perform all skills, treatments and procedures and protocols of the agency
• Treat clients, family and staff with courtesy and respect