We are looking for talented individuals to join an amazing team in Tatnuck Park, Worcester MA. We have an opportunities for Part Time Wellness Nurses, every other weekend availability is required varied flexible hours between 7am and 9pm.
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company.
At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults.
Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
Responsibilities for the LPN/RN include:
- Directs and supervises the daily work assignments of the Resident Care Assistants
- Is the first point of contact for the care associates regarding assignment questions or concerns
- Participates in the hiring and termination processes as they relate to resident care associates
- Has direct input into performance reviews for care associates and presents reviews with the RCD
- Has direct input into disciplinary documentation for care associates and presents action with the RCD
- Closely mentors, guides and directs the Lead Resident Care Assistants in all aspects of their job.
- Coordinates care needs with community providers via an effective case management process
- Measures and accurately records vital signs (temperatures, pulse, respiration, blood pressure weight and height) where appropriate as per state regulations
- Effectively balances service demands with supporting resident independence
- Accurately assesses, communicates, and documents residents' status
- Observes and reports any significant changes in resident behavior and health to the DON, physician, family, RCA's, and Executive Director per state regulations
- Successfully implements the plan of care
- Recognizes and assists in the prevention of elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation (financial and other) and reports to appropriate sources per state regulations
- Responds to emergencies and personal emergency response system and knows when to call for backup
- Graduate of an approved LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse program or RN / Registered Nurse (per state requirements)
- Current state licensed as an LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse or RN / Registered Nurse (as required by state regulation) and CPR certification
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or volunteer position highly desirable
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!