LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have a wonderful Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity in Montgomeryville, PA.
- Great pay rates of up to $32/hour
- 4/8/12 hour shifts available
- Excellent location and facility
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- At least one year LTC experience with Rehab and or Dementia experience preferred.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please call or text Nydia Fornelos at 610-910-4044.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.