LTC Registered Nurse (RN) - RN Supervisor
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor opportunity in Salem, NJ.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- No Weekend Requirements
- $37/HR Weekday (Mon-Thu), $39/HR Weekends (Fri)
The supervisor will serve as the team leader for CNA's and LPNs during shift. The nurse will assist with admitting and assessing new residents. The supervisor will also help with counseling residents and families, they will review patient treatment plans as well.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Long-Term Care, Sub-Acute and Rehab Units
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 1 Year of Experience in a Supervisor Role
- Minimum 1 year of Experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- Current Physical
- Current PPD
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Salina Tran at 609-212-0645 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN) and LVN/LPNs in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.