COVID\-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities\. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security\.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires\. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols\.
**Description:** This position is participating in our **External Referral Program** \. If you know somebody who may be a fit, click here to submit a referral\. If your referral is hired, you'll receive a $3000 payment\!
Our collaborative cyber test and training teams define one\-of\-kind tailored solutions to the cyber warfighter and deliver results to increase the cyber resiliency of our nation’s weapon systems\.
Our Cyber and Intelligence group has a need for a Lead Engineer \(CE\) with a flexible skillset who enjoys learning new technologies to join its Cyber technologies technical leadership team\. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing planning, leading design, coordinating engineering efforts, and lead day\-to\-day operation for complex systems design activities for a cyber range\.
• Responsible for all technical team activities, including project execution, agile development planning & execution, product & technology development, technology / capability roadmaps, design reviews and conducting engineering tradeoff analysis\.
• Support development of technical baselines, execution plans, integrated schedules, funding profiles, staffing plans, and milestone deliverables in conjunction with the program management and engineering leadership teams
• Drive technical execution of project and program tasks
• Ensure that technical efforts are staffed to be executed by highly capable technical personnel in the performing organizations\.
• Support creation and presentation of technical status reporting\.
Candidate must have extensive knowledge and/or direct experience in the following:
• 15\+ years of related engineering experience with proven engineering leadership
• Experience working with multidisciplinary engineering teams
• TS clearance with SCI
• Willingness to travel to customer sites; approximately 5% travel\.
• Experienced with test ranges/facilities
• Ability to build and assess network and software systems architectures\.
• Understanding and appropriate application of network sensors and traffic generation tools as applied toward a test/range environment
• Demonstrated experience with technical writing and oral communication focused wither leadership and customer stakeholders
• Agile, DevSecOps implementation experience
• Architectural design experience
• Cost estimation experience
• Experience in researching and implementing new technologies
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.