Lead Generation Specialist
+ Hamilton, NJ
+ Lead Generation Specialist
About the role:
Dodge Data & Analytics is searching for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our Inside Sales team. The Lead Generation Specialist is an entry-level Inside Sales position. As the first point of contact for many prospects, this role will have the responsibility of maintaining Dodge’s highest level of standards and will focus on qualifying and generating new sales opportunities to support the Business Development Managers.
What you’ll do:
· Drive lead opportunities and develop new business via inbound and outbound phone and mass communications such as email and social media to introduce Dodge products/services.
· Achieve daily, weekly, monthly activity, and sales lead quotas and update within our CRM system.
· Learn and apply solution-based selling by using a consultative prospecting approach.
· Maintain high call volumes.
· Attain all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in order to reach and demo the desired number of prospects per day, improve our lead to opportunity ratio, and our opportunity to win ratio.
What you’ll bring:
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist must be driven and highly motivated in addition to:
· Strong interpersonal skills and sales aptitude
· Ability to cold call and build a resourceful pipeline
· Aptitude for learning new software
· Adaptability for learning job responsibilities and processes
· Improve performance results by continuously self-monitoring
· Exemplary decision making, problem-solving and organizational skills
· Exceptional communication skills
· Proficiency in desktop software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM)
· Some successful Inside sales experience is preferred
· Experience with the construction industry is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Dodge Data & Analytics is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran