Capstone Logistics is a premier provider of 3rd Party logistics services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 500 DCs in 48 states, and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Grocers and specialty companies. With even more growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
* Full-time career day one
* Full benefits offered on the first day of the month after 30 days
* Career growth -- We look to promote from within first
* Over 500 Sites nationally
Lead our team of administrative professionals in the support of warehouse management completing the day to day tasks associated with operating within the warehouse operations.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
* Manage the administrative office tasks; including Clerks and all other administrative functions.
* Exhibit superior customer service expert as required for our customer/partners.
* Work in conjunction with Partner's staff and Capstone management as needed to ensure the success of both Capstone and our partner group.
* When unloading begins, update all PROs to "arrived" status and take paperwork packet for inbound shipments.
* When inbound associates paperwork is completed, record information ensuring all POs are accurate and updated with the actual number of pallets.
* Ensure any overages, shortages, or damages are noted.
* Print pallet labels using the appropriate color according to the day of the week.
* When all verification is completed, update all PROs to "docked" status.
* File paperwork in shipping folders and file originals for record retention.
* Assign trailers, pull BOLs and shipping documents pertaining to the shipment and sure they are correct and match the PRO and PO numbers on Loading Map.
* Use Loading Map to enter PRO numbers to verify pallet quantities and attach them to the trip number.
* Create "Outbound Package" consisting of paperwork needed to complete the trip.
* Tender load; contact carrier via email to schedule pick-ups, changing status in system, ensuring the pick-up requests follow guidelines, while keeping in communication with the carrier.
* Interaction and communication with drivers and the Partner.
* Checking for loaded status trailers at the beginning of shift and throughout the day to ensure no loads have been sitting more than 24 hours.
* Maintain an organized and professional environment with a strong focus on people.
* No need to be an excel expert but a strong understanding of compliance tracking and reporting is a must
SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Spreadsheets & Excel
* Customer Service
* Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled