Career Strategies Inc. seeks leasing consultants to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
This exciting role encompasses sales, customer service and marketing skills. The primary responsibility of this position is to lease apartments through product demonstration and implementing marketing strategies. Other responsibilities include resident retention and customer satisfaction for the current residents and prospective residents. Administrative duties include completing lease paperwork, updating web advertising and inquiries, and completing leasing reports. Other responsibilities include thorough product knowledge of major competitors through site visits and telephone surveys.
- Respond to leads, answer prospect calls, schedule appointments, conduct property tours and promote attractive community features
- Greet visitors (residents, future residents and internal team members)
- Prepare refreshments
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Deliver new resident gifts and move in packets
- Inspect units for move-ins to ensure units are ready
- Assist with planning and hosting of resident functions
- Collect application fees, deposits and rent
- Prepare and submit application materials for approval
- Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
- Prepare service requests
- Prepare move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
Disclaimer: The opportunities held by Career Strategies, Inc. may be temporary, permanent or interview-based. In order to qualify for any Career Strategies, Inc. job position, you must become a registered employee prior to being considered. Applying to any CSi job post does not guarantee employment.