Licensed Alcohol and Drug Clinician(Full time),Opioid Addiction Response
**Lebanon, NH, USA**
Total Views 1828
Provides psychosocial assessment, counseling, treatment to patients directly.
1. Provides complete psychosocial assessments of patients and families including but not limited to: abilities, aptitudes, interests and motivation, and substance abuse/dependencies.
2. Evaluates, diagnoses and provides treatment for patients with substance use disorders.
3. Establishes achievable treatment goals with clients utilizing the most appropriate types of substance use counseling/treatment.
4. Collaborates effectively with team members when appropriate.
5. Documents appropriate objective, concise and pertinent clinical data in the medical record.
6. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ Must be able to demonstrate that he or she has provided substance use services, on an inpatient, outpatient or consultative basis in the past 12 months.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
+ Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) in New Hampshire