Licensed Clinical Social Worker (FT) - Primary Care & Behavioral Health Integration - Adults
**Lebanon, NH, USA**
Post Date Nov 17, 2020
Requisition # 1900030A
Point person for promoting, providing, and coordinating high-quality behavioral healthcare as a member of the primary care team.
1. As a member of the primary care team, help address the behavioral health needs of patients in primary care utilizing the collaborative care model of integrated care **.**
2. At the request of the PCP or in other appropriate situations, conduct a triage visit or initial evaluation to help clarify behavioral health concerns and develop an individualized, appropriate care plan.
3. Enroll patients referred by the PCP into the collaborative care program which includes both in person and telephone outreach visits for a short-term episode of care, up to 12 weeks duration.
4. Utilize standardized, evidence-based clinical measures to assess patient’s symptoms and response to treatment.
5. Proactively communicate with patients, primary care team members and the consulting psychiatrist to aid in effective, patient-centered, team-based care.
6. For carefully selected patients, provide face-to-face, short term counseling including; problem-solving therapy, brief CBT, motivational interviewing or brief supportive therapy (average 6 sessions per patient, per episode of care).
7. Partner with PCP teams to systematically screen and assess for opiate misuse and other substance use disorders.
8. For carefully selected patients, partner with PCP teams to provide team-based treatment for opiate and other substance use disorders in primary care.
9. Assist patients in need of higher levels or care, specialty mental health or substance use services, outside of primary care, to connect with appropriate treatment resources.
10. Effectively maintain and manage a patient registry.
11. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ Master’s degree in social work from an accredited institution of higher education, including an internship meeting professional standards.
+ Must be able to demonstrate that he or she has provided psychological services, on an inpatient, outpatient or consultative basis in the past 12 months.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
+ Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) in New Hampshire