Licensed Clinical Social Worker (PT), Anxiety Disorders - Outpatient Psych Services - Days
**Lebanon, NH, USA**
Post Date Nov 17, 2020
Requisition # 18000294
**Part time 20hours per week**
Provides psychosocial assessment, counseling, treatment to patients directly.
1. Provides complete psychosocial assessments of patients and families including but not limited to: abilities, aptitudes, interests and motivation, psychological aspects of physical illnesses, accidents, injuries or disabilities and substance abuse/dependencies.
1. Evaluates, diagnoses and provides treatment for patients within areas such as anxiety disorders, mood disorders, substance use disorders, aggressive behavior, conduct disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, ADHD, eating disorders, and developmental disorders.
2. Establishes achievable treatment goals with clients utilizing the most appropriate types of psychotherapy (i.e., behavior therapy, cognitive therapy, crisis intervention, family/couples, group, counseling and/or supportive cognitive therapy).
3. Observe, describe, diagnose, evaluate, treat, consult, interpret and modify human behavior by applying psychological principles, methods, or procedures to patients who suffer from mental, behavioral, or emotional disorders or disabilities.
4. Collaborates effectively with team members when appropriate.
5. Documents appropriate objective, concise and pertinent clinical data in the medical record
6. Provide problem-focused brief interventions and resource support for individuals, families, and groups infected with/affected by HIV. Care context is family centered, comprehensive, and culturally appropriate. Service setting is flexible and may include clinic sites, home, school, or community-based organizationProvide support for clinical staff and the consumer advocate as they help patients learn to live well with HIV infection
7. Facilitate and track required substance use and mental health screening for all Lebanon HIV clinic patients
8. Implement HIV support groups as needed
9. Attend local, regional, and national meetings that support mental health and/or HIV Program activities
10. Participate in monthly Family HIV Program Core Team meeting and HIV Program Clinical Team meeting
11. Provide reports as requested to support HIV Program reporting to state and federal agencies
12. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ Master’s degree in social work from an accredited institution of higher education, including an internship meeting professional standards.
+ Must be able to demonstrate that he or she has provided psychological services, on an inpatient, outpatient or consultative basis in the past 12 months.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
+ Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) in New Hampshire