Licensed Nursing Assistant - Inpatient
**Lebanon, NH, USA**
Post Date Jan 28, 2020
Requisition # 190001Z1
**LNA's are at the heart of nursing at Dartmouth-Hitchcock!**
_We have outstanding opportunities for Licensed Nursing Assistants in the following inpatient care areas:_
+ _Critical Care_
+ _Psychiatric Care Unit_
+ _Emergency Department_
_If you are interested in joining any of these units, please apply to this posting. Your application will be reviewed and you may be contacted by our recruiting team for additional information. Then, you may be invited to an onsite interview where you will partner with our caring and experienced hiring managers to find the ideal opportunity based on your experience and clinical interests._
_We offer extensive training, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, professional development and tuition reimbursement if you want to continue your educational journey in the nursing field._
_We welcome both new and experienced LNAs and encourage you to apply today._
Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care duties. Possesses direct access to drug products and secure medication locations in order to manage the storage, handling and disposal of medications consistent with the Medication Storage and Handling Policy.
1. Assists with routine patient care activities under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, including, but not be limited to, performing ADL’s, obtaining clinical data, including vital signs, heights and weights, utilizing universal precautions, collecting specimens or performing point of care testing and recording results in medical record, etc.
2. Assists in maintaining a clean and safe work environment by keeping the hallways clear of excess equipment, emptying linen bags when full, etc.
3. Assists visitors and answer telephones.
4. Assists new co-workers in learning the work of the department.
5. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
ü High school graduate required.
ü Must demonstrate keyboarding skills and be familiar with computer use.
ü Previous hospital experience preferred.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
ü Licensed Nursing Assistant in the State of NH required.
ü Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required.