Licensed Nursing Assistant (FT), 3 West Inpatient Surgery - Day/Night Rotating Shifts
**Lebanon, NH, USA**
Post Date Dec 19, 2019
Requisition # 1900047Q
**3West Inpatient Surgery – 36 bed unit**
**_Are you an energetic, strong team player interested in the surgical population?_**
_We specialize in orthopedics, traumatic injury and plastic surgery. We have great emphasis on getting people up, moving and recovering from injury and operations._
Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care duties.
**Responsibilities:** A listing of thekeyresponsibilities
1. Assists with routine patient care activities under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, including, but not be limited to, performing ADL’s, obtaining clinical data, including vital signs, heights and weights, utilizing universal precautions, collecting specimens or performing point of care testing and recording results in medical record, etc.
2. Assists in maintaining a clean and safe work environment by keeping the hallways clear of excess equipment, emptying linen bags when full, etc.
3. Assists visitors and answer telephones.
4. Assists new co-workers in learning the work of the department.
5. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ High school graduate required.
+ Must demonstrate keyboarding skills and be familiar with computer use.
+ Previous hospital experience preferred.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
+ Licensed Nursing Assistant in the State of NH required.
+ Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required.