Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) - FT, PT, or PerDiem Positions Available for our Inpatient and Clinic Units!
**Lebanon, NH, USA**
Post Date Nov 06, 2020
Requisition # 200003JC
If you are an LNA interesed in exploring Dartmouth-Hithcock, we want to talk with you! We have current FT and PerDiem openings offering a variety of scheduling options and environments.
As an Inpatient LNA you will work 12hr shifts on a rotating basis (day/night/weekend). 3 shifts/week is a FT schedule. PerDiem schedules are 12 hours and flexible based on your availaiblity.
As an LNA in one of our Clinics, you will work 8 or 10 hour shifts typically M-F during the day.
We have positions in multiple units including specialty areas offering you the opportunity to work at the top of your LNA scope while continuing to learn and grow professionally.
When you apply a recruiter will reach out to you and learn more about your background, skills, and interest areas. We will then align you to the most appropriate interview process where you will learn more about our units while learn more about you!
Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care duties. Possesses direct access to drug products and secure medication locations in order to manage the storage, handling and disposal of medications consistent with the Medication Storage and Handling Policy.
1. Assists with routine patient care activities under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, including, but not be limited to, performing ADL’s, obtaining clinical data, including vital signs, heights and weights, utilizing universal precautions, collecting specimens or performing point of care testing and recording results in medical record, etc.
2. Assists in maintaining a clean and safe work environment by keeping the hallways clear of excess equipment, emptying linen bags when full, etc.
3. Assists visitors and answer telephones.
4. Assists new co-workers in learning the work of the department.
5. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
ü High school graduate required.
ü Must demonstrate keyboarding skills and be familiar with computer use.
ü Previous hospital experience preferred.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
ü Licensed Nursing Assistant in the State of NH required.
ü Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required.