Licensed Nursing Assistant PACU (FT) - Day/Night Rotating Shifts
**Lebanon, NH, USA**
Post Date Jan 06, 2020
Requisition # 190002JP
Our Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) delivers high-quality post-operative care to inpatients, same day patients, and some critical care boarders. An LNA in the PACU you are part of a multidisciplinary team in an environment promoting the healing of the post-operative surgery patient.
Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care duties. Possesses direct access to drug products and secure medication locations in order to manage the storage, handling and disposal of medications consistent with the Medication Storage and Handling Policy.
1. Assists with routine patient care activities under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, including, but not be limited to, performing ADL’s, obtaining clinical data, including vital signs, heights and weights, utilizing universal precautions, collecting specimens or performing point of care testing and recording results in medical record, etc.
2. Assists in maintaining a clean and safe work environment by keeping the hallways clear of excess equipment, emptying linen bags when full, etc.
3. Assists visitors and answer telephones.
4. Assists new co-workers in learning the work of the department.
5. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
ü High school graduate required.
ü Must demonstrate keyboarding skills and be familiar with computer use.
ü Previous hospital experience preferred.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
ü Licensed Nursing Assistant in the State of NH required.
ü Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required.