Licensed Practical Nurse - (FT) Staffing Resource Team - Day shift
**Lebanon, NH, USA**
Post Date Oct 21, 2019
Requisition # 190000UO
_Are you Flexible, Outgoing and comfortable floating within the Ambulatory Clinic Specialties? Then inquire to work for the Staffing Resource Team !_
The Staffing Resource Team (SRT) is comprised of full time staff that float through the Dartmouth Hitchcock outpatient clinics, located at DHMC based on our current staffing needs. They provide critical support to departments with current staffing needs.
Provides general nursing care to patients within scope of licensure.
1. Utilizes the nursing process - assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to facilitate continuing health care to individuals, families, and community.
2. Identifies common and recurring nursing needs of the patient.
3. Recognizes the need for and performs routine office procedures and testing.
4. Assists patients to achieve basic health care goals.
5. Identifies patient education needs, providing instruction or referring appropriately.
6. Assists staff in institutional quality improvement measures and office standards of practice.
7. Provides telephone advice to patients per physician specific protocols; refers patients appropriately.
8. Participates in staff meetings.
9. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
+ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of NH required.
+ Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required.