AFC is growing again!
Do you spend more time on paperwork than seeing your clients? Are you tired of working in a non-professional environment? Looking for something different?
Albuquerque Family Counseling is the award winning (Albuquerque Journal Readers Choice Award 2019) couples and marriage counseling practice in the Albuquerque community, achieving a 95% satisfaction rating from our clients annually.
Our office in Albuquerque is in an upscale, extremely professional environment designed to maximize both the client and therapist time together. And, minimal paperwork and non-billable time. Our therapists tell me they have the best job in Albuquerque!
We are looking for contract NM licensed counselors to join us (LMHC, LPCC, LAMFT, LMFT), We are looking for part time (15-20 hours) weekly that will increase as your client base does.
Clinical supervision, professional training, special events and annual CEUs provided. This is a contract position, no health benefits.
* We are currently looking for someone that can fill specific hours including 2 evenings per week and 2 Saturdays per month. If you do not have this availability, please do not apply.
Please include a cover letter that addresses the hours/days that you are available, and why you are interested in this position.
- NM clinical license.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to empathize with clients and help them open up.
- Good time management skills.
- Proven experience in developing effective treatment plans.
- Interest and passion for couples, marriage and sex therapy, we will train the right person.