**SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED!**
LPC, LMFT, LMSW or LCSW
MHM Services, Inc. is currently seeking a Full-Time Counselor to join our Team at Johnson State Prison located in Wrightsville, GA. Johnson SPis a medium security prison housing approximately 1,600 male adult offenders incarcerated in the Georgia prison system. This facility serves level II and level III offenders and serves as a sex offender release site.
Qualified candidates must be licensed in the state of Georgia as either an LPC, LMFT, LMSW or LCSW. This is a full-time opportunity offering a flexible schedule of working five 8-hour days or four 10-hour days per week between 7:00a-5:00p.
Provides mental health case management services and consults with multidisciplinary mental health team in providing comprehensive mental health care to include linking clients with internal/external services, providing advocacy, as well as group and individual therapy. The incumbent functions as advanced psychiatric social services specialist providing administrative, consultative and supervisory functions. The incumbent performs highly technical work under professional supervision involving the diagnosis, and evaluation. Incumbent administers various psychological examinations, analyzes and interprets the results, and discusses findings with appropriate staff, and develops appropriate treatment plans.
MHM Services offers excellent, guaranteed salaries and comprehensive benefits including:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and up to 4 additional paid days off
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
and much more
This position is an ideal way to gain further experience in mental health while working with a challenging yet rewarding population. By joining our team, you'll have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact not only on the patients, but the communities to which they return. Come see what MHM has to offer!
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Licensure in GA as an LPC, LMFT, LMSW or LCSW.
- One (1) year experience in providing comprehensive counseling services, preferably in a correctional environment.
- Must maintain current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.